A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eades, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Eades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans