A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eades is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eades, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Eades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Eades MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Eades practice?
- Dr. Brian Eades has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Eades practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.