Dr. Brian Eades Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian Eades?

September 16th, 2017

Terrible bedside manner

I don't know how he stays in business. If I wasn't so miserable before I got surgery and just wanted to get it over with, I would have done more research and known he was the worst possible choice. I see why he has terrible reviews,I'm just surprised there's not more. He is extremely rude. He has a terrible bedside manner. Treated me like crap because I was in pain after surgery. The nurses at the hospital were amazing and the only thing good about the entire experience.

June 30th, 2017

Dr kept saying everything was good but that wasn't true

I had a very hard pregnancy and had concerns with this last baby because of other health issues and how I kept feeling something was not right , he kept assuring me over and over that everything was good with the baby. My water broke a few weeks early and I was sent to another hospital for emergency C section. Came to pass that the baby was a terminally ill baby and I wasn't prepared for the shock of the bad news I received and the loss of the baby. I still can't understand how they didn't find the problems the baby had with his size, his severe heart defect, and polyhydramnios which clearly is a red flag for concerns in pregnancy. I can never go back in time to change the fact that I was not prepared to lose my newborn and I had hope and dreams and illusions with my baby. Mourning my baby and never planning back to going with this DR.

December 30th, 2016

Very dissatisfied.

I was an infertility patients for nine months and I only spoke or saw him one time. His nurse, Stephanie Crockett was the one I spoke to the most. She was not compassionate at all. She ended up not returning my phone call. Thanks for nothing.

March 28th, 2016

I hope I never see this man again.

I had a horrible experience with him. I wasn't gaining as much weight as he thought I should because my morning sickness was really bad. Instead of helping me he accused me of starving myself. Which left me feeling horrible especially since it was my first pregnancy. Then I had "heartburn" really bad one night for 3 hours it was the worst pain I ever felt I couldn't breath it hurt so bad. So I called him and asked if I should go to the E.R he said no that it's just heart burn and because I'm pregnant it seems worse then it is. I had these fits on and off for eight months. Untill one night it lasted 5 hours and I was having trouble breathing and I couldn't take it anymore we went to the E.R. and it turned out my gallbladder was so messed up and my liver and esophagus were so inflamed they had to do surgery right away. They were shocked I lived like that for so long and that Dr. Eades didn't think it could be my gallbladder. He just thought I was over reacting. Now I have this crazy medical bill because I lost my medicaid by time they figured out what was wrong. He just doesn't seem to care about his patients and he clearly thinks he knows everything.

March 16th, 2015

Amazing doctor with great bedside manner

Dr. Eades was excellent during my miscarriage and was nothing but kind and professional.

December 4th, 2014

Wonderful Dr! I have been Dr EADES patient for 15 years. He cares very much about his patients. Excellent care with my pregnancy with Lauren.

July 31st, 2012

Complete waste of time and money!

I was a fertility patient of Dr. Eades and Stefanie Crockett. Infertility is a difficult time for a patient, They never returned my calls, I had to stalk them to set up appointments. They stood my husband and I up for a sonogram. Not compassionate at all. Not to mention we paid for all tests out of pocket,

May 1st, 2012

Do not waste your time.

If you are not related or from Amarillo society do not stop here. Dr. Eades staff never returned phone calls, have no email and refuse to discuss anything. Then why have staff?Dr. Eades comments were completely un professional, no organization prior to surgery and did not complete the procedure as paid for.

November 30th, 2011

Worth the Wait

Dr Eades is known for taking on the more difficult cases. A routine visit may lead you to another team member. When you need special attention to detail he is the one I would like to see

April 11th, 2011

It takes a while to get in but I always get excellent care.

December 5th, 2010

I felt like I was not being listened to and I was being belittled for asking the questions that I did. I always felt stupid when leaving his office.

July 6th, 2016