Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Holly Thomas on Dec 4th, 2014

Wonderful Dr! I have been Dr EADES patient for 15 years. He cares very much about his patients. Excellent care with my pregnancy with Lauren.

|  Frustrating experience  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr.Eades and Stefanie Crockett for infertility. The 8 months that it took to run all the tests, I only saw or talked to Dr. Eades ONCE! Stefanie Crockett handled everything (I know SHE would talk to him though) She is NOT compassionate at all and always acted like I was bothering her. I always left the clinic confused and sad. In the end...she never returned my phone call. I didn't feel like she cared AT ALL. I will never go back to him or her.

|  Horible Clinic!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Misty on Apr 17th, 2013

Worst clinic ever. Their in it for the money, but don't care at all about you. I almost died because they didn't do their job right! I was treated by Stephine Crockett. They would not listen to me and treated me like I was stupid and didn't know what I was talking about. Because I was in SEVER pain and super tired they wanted to put me on birth control and anti-depressants. They still haven't given me the results to my ultra sound that I had already paid for over a month ago... AND I almost died and had to go into the ER and have surgery because there was a VERY large cyst that was leaking on my ovary! But if they had done their job and looked at the ultra sound I could have saved a lot of money!

|  Complete waste of time and money!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I was a fertility patient of Dr. Eades and Stefanie Crockett. Infertility is a difficult time for a patient, They never returned my calls, I had to stalk them to set up appointments. They stood my husband and I up for a sonogram. Not compassionate at all. Not to mention we paid for all tests out of pocket,

|  Do not waste your time.  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

If you are not related or from Amarillo society do not stop here. Dr. Eades staff never returned phone calls, have no email and refuse to discuss anything. Then why have staff?Dr. Eades comments were completely un professional, no organization prior to surgery and did not complete the procedure as paid for.

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr Eades is known for taking on the more difficult cases. A routine visit may lead you to another team member. When you need special attention to detail he is the one I would like to see

Apr 11th, 2011

It takes a while to get in but I always get excellent care.

Dec 4th, 2010

I felt like I was not being listened to and I was being belittled for asking the questions that I did. I always felt stupid when leaving his office.