A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eades MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian Eades practice?
- Dr. Brian Eades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Eades practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.