A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eades
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Eades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eades MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian Eades practice?
- Dr. Brian Eades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Eades practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.