A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Edelman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Edelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- E W SparrowSt Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Edelman MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Brian Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Edelman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Pathologists.