A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eichenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eichenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eichenberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenberg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eichenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Eichenberg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Eichenberg practice?
- Dr. Brian Eichenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Eichenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Surgeons.