A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eichner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eichner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Eichner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Eichner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Eichner practice?
- Dr. Brian Eichner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Eichner practices Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians.