A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Eisner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eisner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Howard Eisner MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Eisner practice?
- Dr. Brian Eisner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Eisner practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.