A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Eisner, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Stones Ureteral Calculi.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance