Dr. Brian Eisner MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Boston, MA

November 5th, 2016
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Eisner saved my life! Brilliant yet kind and an empathetic surgeon. Highly recommend!

October 9th, 2016
long wait, rushed visit, difficult to book appts,

July 14th, 2016
Both kidneys were infested with stones. Dr. Eisner saved my kidneys. I had been going to the Worcester ma hospitals for years and they did nothing. I was referred to by dr Eisner and kidneys were only functioning at 30%. I saw him and that numbered as doubled. I was only 38 when I saw him. I would be on dialysis if it was not for this amazing Dr.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Eisner removed a kidney stone for me and did a complete follow-up to determine the reason why I get them and what I can do to prevent them. My previous surgeon did not do this. I saw Dr. Eisner in his MGH Danvers office -- so much nicer than going into Boston!

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Brian Eisner is an outstanding Doctor- and goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are taken care of. A wonderful compassionate human being- who is brilliant in all areas of performance in his practice of Urology. I am humbled to be in his continuing care.

April 3rd, 2015
Dr.Eisner saved my kidneys .

February 18th, 2015
If I had to camp out the hospital to wait for an appointment I would. I have been to most of the urologist in worcester county and they didn't do anything for my kidneys which were INFESTED with stones. Dr. Eisner saw me for the first time then 2 weeks later I had a surgery date to clean out my kidneys. If it wasn't for dr. Eisner I would be a 40/yr old mom of 2 on dialysis. He saved my kidneys.

March 27th, 2013
He is nice but not have enough experiences to take care cancer pateint
He is a very nice guy, but not enough experiences to handle surgery well. He lives in his own world, not a mature Doctor. Act like a child. His ignoring cause big problem for whole medical team. He dose not comunication enough with patient. His stents surgery is not follow standard procedure, make patients very suffering. MGH should review his work.

March 17th, 2013
He dose not have enough experiences for treating cancer caused urine track obstruction
He is not have too much experinence for cancer related urine track obstruction. He is not communication with pateint enough, ignored symotoms for severe UTI infection and infection caused shock and early stage kidney failure, He is nice guy but not very mature Doctor, he lives in his own world. He is not very careful thinking, if you have cancer caused urine track obstruction and have on going chemo therapy.His background and knowlege should not fit your need. It is also very dangrous in his hand, his ignoring maybe can cause your life. If you have cancer, it is very hard to survive with him. You must know what you need, you must work with your oncologist to change other urologist to be safe.

September 28th, 2012
Removed re-occurring stones and the...
After removing stones did chemical analysis which suggestedA different medication was indicated from the detailed analysisNO stones now--19 months later

August 4th, 2012
pleasant, knowledgable, but did not get back to me within time stated, and did not respond to a call into his office.

May 15th, 2011
Would recommend this doctor
I've had quite a few kidney stones in my lifetime and have been to several urologists. I am so glad I found Dr. Eisner. He is caring and attentive, and has a great personality that puts you at ease. I had been going to a large suburban urology practice and never knew which doctor would show up when I had appointments or surgery scheduled. That's not the case with Dr. Eisner - he is always at my appointments and surgeries. After the surgery he has left his office to come back to go over what he did and answer any questions. Dr. Eisner not only treats kidney stones but has a lot of knowledge on ways to reduce the incidence of the stones too. MGH also has dedicated equipment to treat kidney stones unlike many hospitals that only have the machine 1 or 2 days a week. Because of this, the wait for lithotripsies tend to be shorter.