A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Eklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Eklund is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eklund graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Eklund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Ky
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eklund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Eklund practice?
Dr. Brian Eklund practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists.