Dr. Brian Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ellis?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ellis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

Truck Driver

This man and his people saved my life and my vision! !! Been about 12 years since he worked on me, and now I think it's time to get back to see him, being a diabetic now!!!

April 30th, 2015

Love this doctor!!

February 24th, 2015

I thought he was a very well mannered person. He was not rude to me at all. Being a overweight person after reading these reviews I was scared to go see him but once I got there him and his staff was very courteous to me. I would defiantly recommend him to someone.

March 18th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Dr. Ellis has been my neuro-opthalmologist for the last 16 years. I was 10 when i began going to him and he quickly dx me with pseudotumor cerebri. He has saved my vision. I had to have 2 surgeries, one on each eye. If it werent for him, I would never have found out that i also have an arnold-chiari malformation. A very serious congenital brain deformity. I had no idea that at one appointment, i had mentioned symptoms that concerned him and he sent me for tests. They found the ACM and am seeing a NS for that. Dr. Ellis is the BEST DOCTOR EVER! He spends time with me and listens to me when i need to say anything. He is very polite and is so friendly and has the best bedside manner of any doctor i have ever seen. I never wait more than 20 minutes after i get there. His staff is Very nice and they feel like my family. He spends plenty of time with me and does not sugar coat his opinions but is not rude either. He makes sure you understand before you leave. I acnt say enough about Dr. Ellis! I owe my vision to him! Thanks Doc!!!

September 13th, 2015