A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellman graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Ellman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Abraham Ellman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Ellman practice?
- Dr. Brian Ellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ellman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Radiologists.