Brian Ely Is this you?

August 28th, 2011

Great physician!!! I have always been able to get a timely appointment. I love the office staff. Donna is always a lifesaver:) The only thing I would change about this practice is Dr Ely's nurse. She never seems like she likes her job, she is always grouchy and really not caring as you would hope your nurse should be. She has never tried to make my children feel comfortable. I give the nurse no stars and Dr. Ely 5!!! If you would like a great Dr, anyone in his group is fantastic, just steer clear of the "nurse"

June 16th, 2010

My family loves Dr. Ely

Dr. Ely is the primary doctor for my entire family. He is very compassionate, and always takes all of my concerns into consideration when diagnosing/treating us. My children just love him as well.

May 19th, 2015