A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Engel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Engel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Engel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Engel practice?
- Dr. Brian Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Engel practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.