A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Erickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Brian Erickson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Erickson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Sisters, OR.
See Bend Internists, Bend Hematologists, and Bend Oncologists.