A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Erickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Erickson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Erickson practice?
Dr. Brian Erickson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR and Redmond, OR.
See North Dartmouth Internists, North Dartmouth Oncologists, and North Dartmouth Hematologists.