A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Erickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Brian Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Erickson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR.
See Redmond Internists, Redmond Hematologists, and Redmond Oncologists.