A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Erickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Erickson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Louis Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Brian Erickson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Erickson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR and Redmond, OR.
See North Dartmouth Internists, North Dartmouth Oncologists, and North Dartmouth Hematologists.