A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Esch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Esch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Esch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esch graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Esch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Esch practice?
- Dr. Brian Esch has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Esch practices Psychiatry near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Psychiatrists.