Dr. Brian Estwick MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Santa Monica, CA

October 8th, 2016
Dr. Brian Estwick -a true professional
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Estwick about 10 years. He has performed cornea implants in both of my eyes, and those of my husband. Our ...

January 22nd, 2016
Worst Doctor I ever saw
This doctor had no idea how to do my cataract surgery, and instead of telling me he kept me on the " hook" For almost six months. When I asked if he preferred I went elsewhere he told me he just needed a few days to review my case. After calling I received an email telling me he was going to seek a second opinion,which he never did, and he just quit returning my calls. In the meantime I am practically fully blind in my right eye thanks to thus unprofessional kook. How dare he not just tell me up front that he has no idea how to do cataract surgery on a patient who gas had lasik. Unless you have straight forward cataract surgery with NO complications of any kind, avoid this unprofessional hack.. He will drop you like a hot potato without a second thought. Awful Doctor!

January 12th, 2016
I could not be more impressed with Dr. Estwick. He is kind and I love his sense of humor.