A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fabian is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fabian, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fabian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- University Of Louisville HospitalLouisville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian George Fabian MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Brian Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fabian practices Dermatology near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Dermatologists.