A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fabian is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fabian, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fabian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- University Of Louisville HospitalLouisville, Ky
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Fabian practice?
Dr. Brian Fabian practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Dermatologists, Bonita Springs Surgeons, Bonita Springs Internists, and Bonita Springs Gastroenterologists.