A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fallon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Fallon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian Fallon practice?
- Dr. Brian Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fallon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.