A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fallon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Fallon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian Fallon practice?
- Dr. Brian Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fallon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.