A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fallon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Fallon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Brian Fallon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Fallon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.