Dr. Brian Farah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Farah now for over 10 years. He has been consistent with how he treats me, which is always with respect, compassion and kindness! Considering my diagnosis, this made a huge difference in how I viewed myself. His encouragement was also pivotal in me applying and getting accepted into the Surgical Technician program at my college! It has been an extremely long road getting to the point of feeling as good as I do today, but when I look at what I've accomplished and how it's changed me as a person for the better, it was SO worth it! Yes, Dr. Farah can do NO wrong in my eyes! He's great!!!

February 7th, 2015
Best Doctor I have seen in over 25 years.
Dr. Farah is kind and compassionate, he care about my health and helps me wit anxiety and depression via medication and verbal feedback. I feel fortunate to have a doctor with his skills and abilities.

January 29th, 2013
Extremely Competent and Kind
I saw Dr. Farah after many psychiatrists. He has been the kindest, most understanding and caring Doctor I have been to in the past ten years. He doesn't run a "doctor's mill" just shuffling patients in and out. He truly cares about his patients' well being. My response to the comment about him being a "quack," is maybe your girlfriend had a dependency issue. Obviously detoxing is going to get worse before better. I can't imagine him being mean or spiteful on purpose but I can imagine how exhausting it would be dealing with people addicted to pain meds and unwilling to try to detox. Many times it seems Luke a drug addiction is really a way to self medicate for another problem. I am incredibly thankful I found Dr. Farah. He has helped me improve my life with medication, reflection and acceptance. I fear where I would be if I had not wondered into his office when I needed help the most. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM IF YOU TRULY WANT TO GET BETTER!!!