A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feaver
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Feaver Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feaver graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feaver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Brazosport Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Feaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Feaver practice?
- Dr. Brian Feaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Feaver practices Family Medicine near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Family Physicians.