Overall Review

3.9

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Feaver has been my family doctor for years. He has always given great care to me and my family. He takes time to listen and has been accurate in each diagnosis, if he has any doubts he sends you to the right specialist for diagnosis. My husband has a lot of medical problems and I would not trust anyone other than Dr. Feaver and his P.A. Debbie to oversee his care.

November 20th, 2015
Waist of time and money
If you are sick they will not be able to see you and will not give a referral to see anyone else! I was forced to go to a Rediclinic and spend $145 because they would not see me and would not give me a referral to an urgent care center. Save your self the frustration and do not choose this Dr. to be your primary care physician, they will not be there for you when you need them!!!

June 18th, 2013
Bad experience
Went in with severe chest pain, my blood pressure and heart rate were elevated. Dr Feaver told me it was heartburn and gave me a prescription for Prilosec. That night the pain was so bad I went to the emergency room, turns out I had fluid around my heart. Spent 5 days in the cardiac intensive care unit in Houston. He totally ignored all the warning signs. My condition was serious. Would never recommend Dr Feaver.

July 1st, 2010
not great...just ok
Everytime I go there and actually see Dr. Feaver I have to agree with the other person who gave feedback. Dr. Feaver is a know it all acts like your just another number and acts really cocky. Never have seen the guy smile.....ever.... the office staff are nice and helpful and I would rather see Mary over Dr. Feaver when I'm there even though she might not know as much as Dr. Feaver at least she acts like she cares.

May 9th, 2010
Find another doctor, ANY other doctor.
Dr. Feaver does not listen. He makes snap diagnoses, one of which almost killed my brother. I don't think he's a bad guy, but he is alwasys in a huge hurry and thinks he knows everything. A quote from Dr. Feaver, when questioned about the published side effects of a medicine: "When you get a medical degree, you can be in charge of your health."