A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fedgchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fedgchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedgchin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedgchin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fedgchin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedgchin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fedgchin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Fedgchin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Fedgchin practice?
- Dr. Brian Fedgchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Fedgchin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.