A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fedgchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fedgchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedgchin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fedgchin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedgchin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fedgchin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Fedgchin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Fedgchin practice?
- Dr. Brian Fedgchin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fedgchin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.