A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Feehan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feehan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Feehan DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Feehan practice?
- Dr. Brian Feehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Feehan practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Internists.