A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Feeley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeley graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Feeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Feeley practice?
- Dr. Brian Feeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Feeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.