A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Feeley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeley graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Feeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Feeley practice?
- Dr. Brian Feeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Feeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.