A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Feeley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeley graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Feeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Feeley practice?
- Dr. Brian Feeley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Feeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina del Rey, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.