A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Feldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Feldman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Brian Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Feldman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.