A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ference:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ference is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ference
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ference Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ference, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ference graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ference has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Ference MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Ference practice?
- Dr. Brian Ference has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ference practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.