A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ference:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ference is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ference, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ference graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ference has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Ference MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Ference practice?
- Dr. Brian Ference has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ference practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.