A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fissel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fissel, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma, Total Joint Replacements/Revisions is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fissel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fissel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fissel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Fissel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Fissel practice?
- Dr. Brian Fissel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Fissel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.