Dr. Brian Fissel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Dr Fissel just did a total knee replacement on me and I was very happy I had him do it. He is a dr. that it really shows that he know what he is doing and that makes you feel very at ease with everything. He is very professional and takes the time to explain everything to you. It is also very obvious that he is well like by people, all you have to do is mention that he did your surgery and you hear nothing but good things about him!

September 3rd, 2016
Dr. Fissel was fantastic in explaining the possible difficulties I might face with the type of shoulder fracture I had. But with his encouragement and surgical expertise, I was able to achieve almost full mobility. I recommend Dr. Fissel to everyone who needs shoulder or knee surgery.

September 21st, 2014
Patient
Dr. Fissel, Sandy and office staff very professional and personable. I felt they were very supportive and genuinely concerned regarding my broken leg. Sandy offered to change my cast when I got home from a beach vacation. I appreciated that! I will definitely go back to this Dr and office staff if the need arises!

February 16th, 2014
Fantastic
Dr. Fissel was incredibly professional and caring. I had to undergo multitude of surgeries to rebuild my ankle and clear it from infection. I followed up with Dr. Fissel for six months and durn that time he was always there for me by appointment, phone and email. I can't say enough about Dr. Fissel.

September 28th, 2012
Dr. Fissel is Great!!
My mother in law fell and broke her hip while out of the state and had a hip replacement where we were at the time. When we came back home, she had her follow up visit with Dr. Fissel to get her staples removed. This was her first time seeing him. He listened to everything she had to say and was very compassionate and understanding with her. He made sure she understood everything and answered every question she had. A week later she fell and broke her thigh bone below the stem of the replacement. Dr. Fissel did the surgery and was so wonderful with her and the family. He explained everything very clearly and was understanding with our concerns. We have another follow up visit next week and we are sure it will be as wonderful of a visit than the others. We would recommend Dr. Fissel to ANYONE!! The staff was informative, educated, and very nice.

November 28th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr. Fissel for his skill as a surgeon and personality. He was very thoughtful and always addressed my needs as a patient. Also his staff was very courteous and helpful. I also appreciate the good results of the surgery to my fractured patella.