Dr. Brian Fitzpatrick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016
So Grateful for Him!!
I never dreamed I would need a Neurosurgeon, especially in my early 40's. When I was first referred to his practice, I was to see a different surgeon but, due to certain events I was scheduled to see him. Everywhere I went, such as being fitted for a back brace, people commented to me that I was so lucky to get him, as he is the best. He got me through 7 yrs before performing the first surgery. The ONLY thing I can say in the negative is he responded to so many trauma calls, my appts often had to be rescheduled 1 yr. He is so busy it can be difficult to get him to breathe for a min. but, I'm glad we've gotten him to take the time to just chit chat about fishing. Over the years he has performed 5 surgeries on my spine. He's been honest with me yet understanding & kind. His office staff can seem uncaring at times but, I've learned it's because they are so busy. He is a perfectionist & there is no one else I would trust to ever do surgery on my spine. I never recommend anyone else.

February 4th, 2015
spinal surgery patient
Sometimes I had to wait up to an hour for an appt., but it was worth it. He is an excellent doctor and took time with me to make sure my questions were answered. I knew if I had to wait that he was giving other patients the same extra care and consideration that I would receive.

September 13th, 2013
Arrogant
Arrogant, condescending and no empathy for his patients whatsoever. I waited in the waiting room for 15 minutes and then in the exam room another 30 minutes before he came in - almost fell asleep in there. He didn't not even look at my MRI until just before seeing me. I felt like the appointment was rushed, and I was just another number - I will not be returning. He may be a good surgeon, but would not feel comfortable with someone of this character and uncaring attitude perform surgery on me.

November 30th, 2011
Hands Down The Best Doctor You Can Find
Absolutely the best.

July 2nd, 2011
I should be sending them a bill...
Checked in for the appointment 15 minutes ahead of time, completed the paperwork and then sat for an hour. Checked in at the front desk to see how much longer the wait would be. I was told, "you're next", which didn't mean anything. Waited another 20 minutes and was taken back to the exam room. Told again that "you're next". Finally after waiting another 15 minutes in the exam room, I got up and told one of the women that I had to leave and could not wait any longer. The MRI was on the counter, in the envelope, and hadn't even been looked at. If the doctor is that busy or running that far behind, the office staff should have enough common sense to call the patient before the appointment to reschedule or keep the patient informed of delays. One hour and 40 minutes is inexcusable!

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Fitzpatrick is the best. He did a spinal surgery for me in 2000 and we're about to embark on another in 2011. He instills confidence, is compassionate, and highly qualified. Would not go to anyone else.

April 1st, 2011
He Is The Best!
I have known Dr.Fitzpatrick since 2002 and have had a good experience in all my dealings with him. He tells it like it is,and so many doctors will say anything to get your business. Dr. Fitzpatrick has been a true blessing in my life, and I am lucky to have found him. I feel badly for the man who wrote the comments about his son Jami needing surgery. I find it hard to believe anyone accusing Dr. Fitzpatrick of being inconsiderate or uncaring. This doctor understands and knows his job. There must be something this man is unable to understand or believe about his son's health. If you really want the best doctor for your son, listen to what Dr.Fitzpatrick is suggesting you do. I have recently seen him just last month for my neck discs which have worsened over the years. He told me they are not bad enough to warrant surgery and if we did surgery, it would probably not help as much as we would like. I believe him. He is very conservative in his treatment, and not looking for business.

September 1st, 2009
I have known Dr. Fitzpatrick and his staff for some years now. They are all about the patient. My husband and I were impressed with him because of the amount of time he will spend with us when we must "visit." He takes the time to make sure you understand what he is saying, and believe it or not, he says it in uncomplicated terms us laymen CAN understand! We highly recommend his services, office staff, and hospital staff. If you have surgery, you will feel like you own the hospital-they treat you like royalty.

April 2nd, 2008
The Best
I have had doctors who were good at what they did and never have I had one as good, considerate and efficient as Dr. Fitzpatrick. I have been under his care for 6 months and he has gotten it right every time.

December 23rd, 2016