A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fleming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fleming, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fleming has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Fleming MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Brian Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fleming practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.