A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fleming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fleming, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fleming has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Fleming MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Brian Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fleming practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.