Dr. Brian Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Fleming?

J.L.F.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Has ben my doctor since 1989. Very friendly. Professional. Has done follow ups, even on the weekend, calling my home to check on my progress. Also consider as a friend.

Best Doctor Around

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Brian Fleming is the best around. he is professional, spends time with his patients and if if a problem is beyond his expertise will get a specialist in record time. His office is well run and he has a special nurse assistant. With my illness, which is chronic, I have to see him often. He is caring and each time I leave, I feel better than when I arrived. Believe me with most other Drs I do not feel that way.

Posted on May 7th, 2017