A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fortman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fortman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fortman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Fortman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Fortman practice?
- Dr. Brian Fortman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Fortman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists.