Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Fortuin
Dr. Brian Fortuin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Fortuin is affiliated with St Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital. Dr. Fortuin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Fortuin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Brian Fortuin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.
Dr. Joseph Hymas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Troy Badger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Daryl Ficklin
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi17