Dr. Brian Fortuin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Fortuin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brian Fortuin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2012

On three different occasions I had to wait over an hour past my appointment time to see him, He seemed preoccupied and distracted. He does not seem interested or caring and it now takes over a month to get an appointment.

February 18th, 2012

The office staff was pleasant and courteous, but dr. fortuin seemed in a bad mood and appeared irritated to have to see me. I didn't feel like he saw me as a human, so it was overall disappointing.

September 25th, 2009

My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Fortuin has listened, advised, and treated me for several things and I trust him completely. Even if I question him he never seems to mind and gives me an honest answer. He also takes care of my husband who can be a little difficult at times. I would recommend him to anyone who asked me.

January 26th, 2009

My prior doctor is only doing surgical procedures now so I needed to find a new MD in the group where I went. I discovered Dr. Fortuin and have been very happy with his care. He appears interested and is honest with me about treatments and medications and their side effects. I appreciate his attention to detail and the fact that he takes the time to answer all my questions. I feel that when he's with me; I am the only person on his mind (though I'm sure that's not true!) but he makes me feel that way. I am very pleased with the care he provides and the level of committment he has to helping me overcome some serious health issues (Diabetes, High BP, and High Cholesterol) I can always count on hearing back from him the day I call either directly or through his nurse Tracey and Tracey is the BEST! She's the best nurse I've ever worked with through all these years (56!) She's bright and happy; interested and committed to her patients.

April 8th, 2016