Dr. Brian Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Fowler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2014

Emergency Surgery for Irish Tourist & Spurs Fan

Whilst on holidays in the US only a matter of days, I was taken ill and went to Boerne Urgent Care. Dr Brian Fowler was the physician in situ and he very quickly diagnosed a vovulus and sent me immediately for surgery to Dr Jeffrey Glass. Both doctors were thoroughly professional and their experience showed and reassured me greatly when I was thousands of miles from home. Could not recommend enough and will be forever grateful for their expertise at urgent attention.

July 27th, 2012

Urgent care in Boerne was a wonderful establishment. I was very pleased with the entire process of treatment. I will continue to use this place as my primary place of treatment and will recommend it to all my friends!