Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1995 Errecart Blvd
Ste 103
Elko, NV 89801
775-777-1600
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  great doctor, poor staffing...  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

office staff leaves something to be desired... the nurses are always fantastic, Fox is great; wouldn't go to another doctor in the area. Never had to wait in the waiting room; super easy to schedule an appointment... would recommend him to a friend!

|  Ecellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Never in the waiting room longer than five minutes. Always answered all my questions, never made a mistake. Went through two pregnancies with him and now all my yearly and womenly visits. Will not go to another doctor.

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Exellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is prenant. I seen him through two children and he was on top of everything. He made sure I had everything I needed always made sure all my questions were answered. He was there and delivered both healthy babies. His manners were awsome and I still see him for my yearly and all other female problems. I would chose him over Winch or Granath any day.

|  Do not recommend Dr. Fox to any pregnant woman!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Infection went undetected, I had a stillborn baby. During a very long stay in the hospital, I saw Dr. Fox ONE TIME! His bedside manner was absolutely AWFUL. Didn't show the slightest bit of compassion and was actually somewhat rude to myself and my husband.