inactive

Brian Wells Fox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 13th, 2013
great doctor, poor staffing...
office staff leaves something to be desired... the nurses are always fantastic, Fox is great; wouldn't go to another doctor in the area. Never had to wait in the waiting room; super easy to schedule an appointment... would recommend him to a friend!

October 29th, 2012
Ecellent Doctor
Never in the waiting room longer than five minutes. Always answered all my questions, never made a mistake. Went through two pregnancies with him and now all my yearly and womenly visits. Will not go to another doctor.

August 27th, 2012
Exellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is prenant. I seen him through two children and he was on top of everything. He made sure I had everything I needed always made sure all my questions were answered. He was there and delivered both healthy babies. His manners were awsome and I still see him for my yearly and all other female problems. I would chose him over Winch or Granath any day.

August 2nd, 2012
Do not recommend Dr. Fox to any pregnant woman!
Infection went undetected, I had a stillborn baby. During a very long stay in the hospital, I saw Dr. Fox ONE TIME! His bedside manner was absolutely AWFUL. Didn't show the slightest bit of compassion and was actually somewhat rude to myself and my husband.