A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Brian Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Friedman practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.