A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Friedman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Brian Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Friedman practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.