A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Friedrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Friedrich practice?
Dr. Brian Friedrich practices Internal Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Prospect Park, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists.