A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Abbott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Abbott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gregory Abbott MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Brian Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Abbott practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Cardiologists.