A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Abbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Abbott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Abbott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Abbott MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Brian Abbott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Abbott practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Cardiologists.