A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gene Choi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Choi practice?
- Dr. Brian Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.