A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gene Choi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Choi practice?
- Dr. Brian Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.