A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Reg Hosp, Griffin, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gregory Cross MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Cross practice?
- Dr. Brian Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cross practices Internal Medicine near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Internists.