A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Reg Hosp, Griffin, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Cross practice?
Dr. Brian Cross practices Internal Medicine near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Internists.