A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ghalambor Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Brian Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hawkins practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.