A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Knight, Internist, Osteopath, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knight has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian George Knight DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Knight practice?
- Dr. Brian Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Knight practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Portland, OR.
See Portland Osteopaths.