A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Knight, Internist, Osteopath, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Knight Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knight has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian George Knight DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Knight practice?
- Dr. Brian Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Knight practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Osteopaths.