Internist, Osteopath, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  FORMER PATIENT  |  show details
by CATHY ADAMS - BOLLINGER on May 9th, 2013

This man is a god of a doctor! He helped me through the onset of connective tissue disease, fibromyalgia and early arthritis. I had multi-chemical sensitivities and NOT ONCE did he think or say I was crazy. He took time out to work with me and my problems and surgeries. I regret the day he moved back to Oregon from the teaching hospital in Texas. He has an excellent bedside manner, follows up, and even carried my records in the trunk of his car from looking over them in depth on his weekends at home. I have since worked with some of his students and they always say the absolute best of BRIAN. Thank you, Brian, for getting me through some of the worst of it.

|  D.. Knight's office staff is slow to respond to calls some urgent  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Knight is extremely good at easing pain and diagnosis. His staff; however, is very slow to respond to urgent calls, requests for follow up with other facilities i.e. MRI's & xrays. Does not act quickly with pharmacies for pain meds (up to 4 days 2 call backs!)nor booking follow up appointments. It's now May; and voice message machine still states it's March! Makes excuses for not responding to you calls like she tried. Even though there is NO message. Does not tell you it took her 2 weeks to contact your insurance, just tells you your insurance is "slow" to respond to her! When you check on things it's clear.

Feb 6th, 2011

Helped with my back pain greatly.

Oct 7th, 2010

Excellent.

|  Amazing  |  show details
May 23rd, 2010

Being an athlete, I get many injuries. I had a very bad knee, and almost got surgery before going to Dr. Knight, who fixed all the pain I had. I heard he did allergy work, and I sent him a friend of mine who was allergic to peanuts, and he cured her of any allergy too! I have always felt that he cared deeply about his patients- and healing them. He is an excellent doctor who I would recommend to anybody.

Aug 13th, 2009

I had several visits in which I was not getting better but spending lots of money. I was told to keep coming back and that he could fix me and that he knew exactly what was wrong. Turns out he was wrong hundreds of dollars later and still not better. I finally recieved the correct diagnosis and am MUCH better than before. He is a good band-aid when in pain but not good at getting to the real diagnosis.