A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Morse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Morse, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Morse DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Morse practice?
- Dr. Brian Morse has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Morse practices Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.