A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peterson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Brian Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Peterson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.