A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peterson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Peterson practice?
Dr. Brian Peterson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.