A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peterson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Brian Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Peterson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.