A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rogers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Rogers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Brian Rogers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Rogers practices Emergency Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.