A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gair, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gair, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gair graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- St Johns Riverside Hospital: Dobbs Ferry Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Gair MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Gair practice?
- Dr. Brian Gair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gair practices Family Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Family Physicians.