A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gallagher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gallagher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Hospital
- Boone County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gallagher MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Brian Gallagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gallagher practices Urology near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, IA and Mason City, IA.
See West Des Moines Urologists.