A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gallay, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallay graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gallay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Gallay MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gallay practice?
- Dr. Brian Gallay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gallay practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Nephrologists.