A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gallay, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallay graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gallay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gallay practice?
Dr. Brian Gallay practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Transplant Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento General Practitioners, Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Nephrologists, and Sacramento Surgeons.